Textos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.com
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog! I am a Primary School English teacher learning about TICS! In this blog I will tell you about different tools and ideas to use in your class! Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question!

Monday 2 May 2016

Final mission


Hello readers! Today I am sad! Our ICT adventure #ictclil_urjc is about to finish! We have learnt so much, and it would be nice to look back and reflect about it.....

At the beginning I created my final mission with Go animate. However, once I had finished I realised that the tool was not among the ones that teacher wanted us to use, furthermore I was not very happy with the final result. So I decided to change it.... This is ICT! you try and try until you come up with the tool that you like! Nevertheless, I highly recommend that you have a look at the instructions twice, in this way you will not have to repeat things!

Despite all the drawbacks that I found, I can say that I am absolutely happy with my final result, Following the advice of my peer Raquel  I decided to use Capzles, an online free tool to create time line stories.   I had never used this tool before, but I liked it so much.  You just need to log in and start creating! You can choose your background, selecting one from the options that the app has, or creating your own one with your images! Then you can start adding the material into your timeline- You have the possibility to choose between 2 options, upload one doccument or a "stack" with lets you place multiple files  in a single moment. I decided to upload a "stack" and then include pictures of my challenges, in that way I consider that I achieved a neat timeline that fully describe my experience in this fantastic subject!







We had 7 different modules, and we learnt a lot from all of them.

I still remember my first day in ICT class.... I have to confess that I was a little bit scared, I am not very good at using the computer, However, I have found out that there is a super ICT teacher inside me, able to do fantastic things with free online tools!

If I had to choose one moment of this subject and the challenge that I enjoyed the most I would choose the choco-talk. We work hard together as a team, and that was really nice. thank you to my teacher and thank you to all the people who have taken part in this ICT adventure! Did you miss it? Don´t worry at all! You can click here and watch it again!

And I really love the tool that we used to create the tutorial, because I like the idea of recording everything is happening on the screen! Do you want to see our tutorial again? Click here!

Doing a final mission like this one has been really useful, in this way we can reflect on how much we have learnt! Seeing all my challenges together and talking about them I realise that I am a new teacher.... A SUPER ICT TEACHER !


Thank you to my teacher and thank you to all the people who have taken part in this ICT adventure!
Thanks for everything everybody, this class would not have been the same without you!!! :)
And thank María Jesús for teaching me all these things!
rótulos gracias - GIFMANIA

I can't wait to put all of them in practice!!!
See you soon super ICT teachers!


Check my final artifact here


 - *All the images and gifs have creative commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment