Textos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.com
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog! I am a Primary School English teacher learning about TICS! In this blog I will tell you about different tools and ideas to use in your class! Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question!

Wednesday 24 February 2016


The licence that I chose for this blog:
Hello everybody:
I have just posted my licence, you can see it at the bottom of this  blog:
I decided  to choose  this kind of licence wich allows adaptations of your work to be shared and  allows comercial use of my work, because I consider that as teachers we have to share our ideas and stop working individually. What is important here are the children, and they  are the ones who are going to benefit the most of our contributions and idea,s no matter what the source of information the ideas come from. For example I would be really proud to know that my work is being used in another school and children are enjoying and learning from it. At the same time, I do not mind if my work is used to commercial purposes, that would mean that they know how to take advantage of it, so for me it is completely right.
From my personal point of view we are not trained enough in copyright related issues, if I think about the past, I now realise the number of times that I shared  an image without taking into account the licence. Furthermore, I think my teacher did not know about that, consequently, they never said me anything.
In the future I want my students to reflect about this. I will make them aware of the fact that creating things is time consuming, therefore we need to value other's people work. I will explain them that it is completely fair that if a person created something, that person can decide how that material can be shared. That is the importance of Creative Commons Licence, and so they can use it too, probably it would be a wonderful idea to ask them to create their own work, and it is there where they could start by creating their first creative commons licence.

Here you can find the different licences available, depending on what you think you can opt for one or for another!

Generate your licence here!
Do not forget to post a comment if you have any doubt!


Image from pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment